Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Back!! What's The Next Target?

Yeap Yeap Yeap!!! It's ME again after 3 weeks or a month?? Can't remember. LMAO. Gosh!!! it's like years since I blogged. Anyways, I'M BACK!!! =) Now it's holidays!! after 1 and 1/2 weeks of trials. Phew!! At least some break before we continue another week of trials. And guess what, The timing can't be any better for the school as they're gonna give us another set of exam papers the week after my trials finishes officially. OMG!! There goes another more than a week! Therefore, it's more than 1 month of exams I'm taking started of at 16th Aug till now and still having it. ZzZzZz

Ok, back to my 1st half of my title. I'm back (3rd time saying it). Lol. It's a long time and I'm getting rusty. Getting slower in typing now. Tend to be much much faster last time. Now, it's snail-typing. It's good to be back though. =D

Exam review>> Hell no I'm gonna review anything! 1 word, unprepared!!

10 days of holidays, now left with 7. Done nothing on revision or studies..dammit!!
Listened to AT40, and Black Eyed Peas topped the list again but this time, it's with I Got A Feeling. Downloaded some albums, got some from Dev too, but got no time to check them out, perhaps later this evening I'll do so after tuition.

I think that's all for now. Will make more posts within this week.

Currently listening to Lady GaGa - Paparazzi. Nights all.
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment