Thursday, January 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!!!

Hmm..lately, I've not been blogging so much. Just too busy these few days! My last post was about Parties!!! Yeah, too much of partying these days. Lol. Then, for the past few days, I've went out to buy some school stuffs!! Mainly books and stationery. Anyway! Happy Belated New Year! And to those who are still schooling, Happy Going Back To School! =P OK, gotta pack my bags and my table! Form 4 has finished but Form 5 is beginning for me! Good Luck to all!! Happy Schooling! And, I might not be blogging for awhile! Give time to school! Maybe during the weekends only!!


This was in Asia Cafe right after the party i went on the 26th December!





This is the brighter version. Lol! Haha.. but the 2 days was fun (considering 26th evening and 27th morning) =p Coz, we left AC at about 3.30 am! I got home at 4am. And I was not even tired! Too much fun!

Alright! Signing off! Chiao!

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment