Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These Days of Mine!

Woah!!! time flies. Can hardly let my guards down as the days are counting down. Practically, I don't have any time of relaxation! Perhaps, just a couple of minutes to do some light exercises. Some push-ups and sit-ups. Alright, I think I shall scale today. Maybe 8/10, not that bad after all. Just feel a little tired. Lack of the adrenalin pumping in. Any idea how to increase it? lol! Ugh!!!My right knee still hurts! It's quite awhile already. But, I've been seeking treatment for this injury. The pain has much scaled down! It's actually quite a relief now. I'm not into football ( the team is Liverpool), gave up on politics, re-directing my focus back to studies and co-curriculum activities. So, the most probable conclusion that I can draw is play time must be balanced with study time! =P. Ok, I'm hitting the sack now. Got PJK tomorrow. Gotta restore some strength. Besides, I have to stay back till 2.30 tomorrow, while others go back at 1.10. Ok, Chiaoxxx!!

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment