Monday, December 28, 2009

BAD START!!, GOOD ENDING! *SPECIAL*

Yeap!!.. It's a very dull and boring start for today. But towards the end of the day, it's fun!! Started off with a late night yesterday, blogging. Then, woke up about 10.30 or so, and my sis went to Genting. So, it woke me up indirectly. LOL. Haven't got any reply from Dev or Kel regarding the Asia Cafe (AC) outing. It was me and the laptop for the whole day. Managed to trash all the mails in my account. Considering that the number of mails are exceeding 600, it's a tough job though. About 9pm, went to Subang Parade to scout prices for jeans and shorts (kinda on the high side), I'll be buying them most likely in Jusco, Pyramid. Then got home at 10.30, and Kel picked me up at about 10.45 to AC. Had about 90 mins of gaming, 'yam cha', then pool for almost an hour. Real AWESOME!! And just got home, which is about 2.40. Not bad huh!! =)

P.S : To all my friends that I couldn't meet up during this holidays, I'm really really sorry!! And most definitely we'll still keep in touch, and we'll meet up someday when I get back from Aussie!. It's a pre-promise!!

That's all for now, getting sleepy and drowsy.

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment