Sunday, December 27, 2009

OMG!! I'M FINALLY BACK

Phew!! It's like a 3-months hiatus AND a 5-weeks without my PC. It's very very dreadful without it. TRUST ME. SPM is over..weeee.. (lame!! that's old news). A quick review for these few weeks:-

> My sis is back with loads of chocs, almost gone now.
> Watched AVATAR : 3D ( Awesome must-watch-movie). It's very adventurous, action packed, and with some romance in it.
> Asia Cafe is currently my most favourable hanging out spot, mainly for pool..and 'yam cha'. I think it's 5-6 times within 2 weeks.
> Using Mac Book Pro to blog now. It's darn awesome. Loving the mouse pad, cool stuff.
> Using K800i as a replacement for my old-faithful. Chun phone..
> My sleeping time is rather irregular these days.. =)
> Sis bought me 3 Blue Tom's shirts, 2 short, 1 long.
> Got a new 320GB external HDD
> Christmas Party in Max's house was cool and fun!! (thanks bro),(for the bailing outs. Bugger!)
> Played paintball, It's just Totally Awesome!!!!!
> Took lots of pictures with my currently new hp =D
> Played Futsal just now, it's fun!!
> Tired now!! =) lol..

Watching Supernatural, then I've gonna hit the sack!!

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment