Thursday, December 25, 2008

Food!!!

Gosh!!! Food!!! WARNING!! Too much food intake during these holidays. Honestly, Malaysia is the worst place if we want to lose weight! Went to cousins place today had more food and food! Then tomorrow I'm going to a my friend's Christmas Party which means more food! Then on the 29th another party in my President's house which also means more food! Food is more than just food, it's addiction!! Lots of FRESH seafood today! BBQ for tomorrow and 29th! Alright, I'm gonna forget everything about weight gain! lol. Just Enjoy It! Sighs! Looks like I have to double up my exercise routine! or I'll get kicked out of my Basketball Team next year! OK, wake up earlier and have a morning jog should be fine. Wait!! wake up early means sacrifice my sleeping hours. Never mind sacrifices were meant to be made! lol.

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment