Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My first time blogging!!

Alright people this is it. My first try with blogging. All thanks to the influence by everyone around me. Right, what to start with?? I'm just not sure!! Alright let's start with my heading 'Rendezvous'. Anyone knows the correct pronunciation? It's actually ron-dre-vu. I don't know why this word got so much into me. It sounds cool!! Oh yeah, the word carries the meaning of a meeting at an agreed time or the place chosen for it/ It also carries another meaning a place where a particular group of people often meet. Honestly, the second meaning is what got into me besides the word!! Rendezvous!! Why?Why? and WHY?? I just don't know. But Rendezvous...just cool! Ok, I better change the topic! It's getting dull!! By the way, can anyone give hints on how to improve my profile! I'm still getting my hands on this program! Mind to give a little help here!! Perhaps more tips on beautifying this page!! A heap of THANKS first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment