Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hobbies>> Time-Killers

I bet everyone has a hobby. But is hobby just a mere activity we do to kill time (direct translation from title! lol) and not more than that. Well, for me, I totally disagree! To others, it might being perceived differently! But well from my perspective, hobby is something we like to do that is meaningful or purposeful. For me, my hobby is playing basketball!! Well, this links back to my previous post 'Rendezvous'! A basketball court is usually a rendezvous location (getting my hand on that word) for my friends and I. See, basketball is not just merely a sport or a hobby! It also helps us to get together! Not to mention it can make us sweat!! I just feel that it's great for us to find a hobby and adopt it. But of course it must be a good one! Good in what sense? That gotta be judge by ourselves!! OK, forget hobby! I'm still trying to 'learn' this Blogging program! To others, it's a piece of cake! Not for me YET! It definitely takes time! OK, screw it!! Oh, before I forget, Merry Christmas everybody! Have a joyous & wonderful occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment