Sunday, January 17, 2010

DAMN!! IT'S BURNING!! =(


Sunday>
Yeap!! And it's scorching here! Today's 42 degrees max! which is from mid day till late evening. Played badminton in a community centre. Everything's awesome except for the scorching weather and burning temperature! But, it's good to endure it once awhile ( Once is enough! Isn't it? xD). Met some of the badminton mates. Very friendly indeed.

Monday>
Today's temperature isn't that appealing as well. 41 degrees can really 'cook' anyone. My head was really spinning in the afternoon when the temperature was at max (41 degrees), Gotta take a short nap, ended up sleeping for hours. =( More packing today for my orientation. Not sure what else should I bring along. And how much should I bring along. Too much will result in bringing a HUGE luggage bag and make myself look like a fool. Anyhow, will leave the decision making for tomorrow where the forecast temperature is much lower, 35 degrees. Hopefully, no more SPINNING MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND!! =)

Took some pictures, not much actually.




iMac in black and white scheme. It looked kinda cool to me though. =)



My iMac in coloured scheme.




This application is awesome. Google Earth!! Way better than Google Map! Well equipped with weather & temperature forecast, rooftop viewing, route mapping, distance between 2 locations and the time taken to travel between 2 locations.



And as promised, the picture of the lobsters!! Yummy!!! It tasted amazingly fresh.


That's all for this blog post. Getting very lethargic now due to the excessive heat exposure! xP
Nights people!! And wish me luck for my orientation! First impression is very very important! =) Take care and wishing all my friends, the best of luck! xD

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment