Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HI PERTH!! BYE MALAYSIA!!

Woke up at 5am, ran some apps on my PC to wet it up for my parents to use. Then, breakfast and showered. Loaded stuffs into the car..then left at exactly 7am. Reached the airport about 7.30am. Rearranged some stuffs, and checked-in. Somehow, my sister and her boyfriend got upgraded to business class from economy class due to excessive e-ticketing on economy class. I was stuck in Economy class though. Nvm, met a fairly nice asian lady from Perth (lol) somewhere about my age named Jess. We got the front isle sit, but then got requested to sit at the back window sits cause the couple was carrying a newborn baby, so yeah. Good Samaritans we were =)
Somehow, there are quite a number of air crew sitting in the isle sits next to us. But there off duty. They were passengers at that time. Some of the air stewardess were quite good looking though. =D. One of them reminded me of Zhi Yuin, large eyes and broad yet pleasant smile. xD
Landed at about 5 mins to 3pm. Arrived my sisters place at almost 4. Not sleepy, but kinda right now. This are some of the pics during the flight, after, before, and now!

This is how I multitask now. 1 laptop, but with double screens. Can drag anything across each other. Blog and facebook on the right, msn chatting on the left.

My flight ticket!!


My flight gate is G8, and it's straight ahead.

And there it is, G8.


And this is the picture take in AC, a few days before I left, went pool-ing with Kel.



This is what happens when I feel like I never left the country before

That's all for this post. Will further update on myself. Gonna create a bank account and a student verification age tomorrow. Nights people!!

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment