Saturday, January 9, 2010

FIFTH DAY IN AUSSIE!!

Damn, it's just awesome! Everything is just too good to be true here (so far). Lots of shopping!! And more shopping!! more on household appliances. Yesterday is rather hot and dry during the evening! My throat is rather dry now even though I'm consuming much more water. Had many kinds of food! Lots of new delicacies =) Tried fish n' chips, and the chips are darn awesome!! xD And fruits and vege, just gotta witness with your own eyes!! Here are some pics of my shopping spree and eating as well. =)

The best bubble-tea I've ever tasted! Original bubble tea with milk and sago. Awesome!

These are all chocolates>>>






Err!!.. No thanks! =P


Cow's tongue. It's a delicacy in Korea (I heard). I'll pass!!!


Fresh fruits and vegetables in Swansea Fresh Market.








Well, I think that's all for this post. I won't be able to post anything from 20-25th Jan! Got orientation for college at Trinity. Today's Huei Xiang's birthday, my buddy since Standard One. Happy 18th Birthday! Have a blast =D Goodnight people!! My life in Aussie gets more interesting as every moment passes by! Take care peeps!! Nights!! Cheers mate!! x)

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment