Friday, January 29, 2010

ORIENTATION WAS FUN!!!

Yeap. Orientation was a blast! Lots of new friends! Did lots of great activities, silly stuffs and more on games and stuffs like that. Timeline for the photos are screwed up. Just look up for the captions above each photos. =) There's a video at the bottom too!!

This is taken after the fireworks on Aussie Day. I find the hat is rather unique!!

Koala on the left and the Tasmanian Devil on the right









And more animals. They're in Caversham Wildlife Park. A must to visit!













This is the dance group that I'm in. Yet, I still don't know what is Bush Dance. I just somehow danced some traditional dances. That's it!



It's where I stayed from the 20th Jan - 25th Jan. Just one of the units =)









Just got a news that my brother, Dev had somehow escaped from NS, and got a place in UNITEN, Malaysia to do Accelerated Japanese Language! And if he succeeds, he'll be offered scholarship to study in JAPAN! Dream came true huh bro! Good luck in your endeavours! =) Above everything else, I'm good and is kinda anxious for college to start on 2nd of Feb! Wish me luck! Take care people!! Nights!! The video is above 100 MB. Sorry people!!

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment