Friday, January 1, 2010

MY HOLIDAY MEMORIES (12DEC-2ND JAN)

Outing to Sunway Pyramid!!






Class BBQ party!! Attendance was quite enthusiastic.






Before paintball-ing, at a 'mamak' stall. Waiting for people!


Paintball at TTSports Park. A must to experience it!




No.1 hanging out spot, Asia Cafe for pool! Gonna miss this outings when I'm away. I'm a pool-a-holic. =)


Christmas Party in Max's house! Thanks again for being the host! It was a blast!! =)





This is my brother, Dev, who got chosen for National Service. Nice hair cut though!!. Just sent him off just now!! It'll be a 3 months programme, but 2 years for us to meet up, cause I'm leaving Malaysia to Perth, Aussie for studies soon. Till we meet again my brother.

I'll be making another blog post on everything happened from the day SPM over to my trip to Penang. Above everything else, I just wanna wish those who got chosen for NS, especially Dev, Jeng Foong, Lee Jin who are in the 1st batch of NS, good luck and take good care of yourself. All the best, we'll definitely meet up in 2 years time. As I've said, it's not a promise, it's a MUST!. To all my other friends that I couldn't meet up during this holidays, I just wanna say how disappointed I am towards myself for not being able to spare some time with all of you! Sorry again! We'll meet up one day, hopefully it'll be when I come back for my holidays in 2 years time. But, you guys can meet me up if you do drop by Perth, Aussie. =)

Enjoy the video on fireworks at Pyramid during countdown. Sorry for the unclear video!

That's all for this time. =D

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro. you take care. Update your adventures at aussie here la~ Easy for us to keep tabs on you so you can't run away from us. =p Oh,like that lah now? thank max for party and others for everything else,but never thank me for driving you around and introducing you to pool la? Joking,you have a good one,MAKE SURE you KEEP in TOUCH ! All the best! Brothers forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro!! =) well, will do bro!! you too kay!! and take care!! chiao..

    ReplyDelete