Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Week!!

Yeah!! Another week has passed. This week is kinda cool. But sadly didn't go for sports for PJK due to rain. The rest? Awesome!! Finished all my Add Maths work during Add Maths Period as well. The SPM workbook for Maths left another 10% incomplete. Mainly the Part B. Not much work left for the weekend. Only left Chemistry Lab Report to be completed. Been listening to FLY fm for quite sometime now. Heard the Flirty at 10.30 during the FLY fm's Night Flight. And it was darn funny!! Dev and I heard. We're laughing for about 5 minutes while got stuck in the jam. Left tuition center at 10.20pm, reached home at 11.10am. Usually it takes only 5-10 minutes to reach home. But thanks to our very 'good' police officers, we have got stuck there. They've caused some serious traffic jam. Serving the people huh? What a joke!!

The list for National Service is out last week. I escaped it. =) Should I congratulate those who got it or otherwise? Those who got NS so far:
>Dev
>Baarath
>Sasveen
>Lee Jin
>Dayanita
>Jia Huang
>Prekash
>and more (sorry if I missed out any names, just tell me and I'll add them up)

A typical NS trainee might get a chance to hold and shooting empty clips of M16A4

For Dev, he WILL hold and shoot using Barret M82 0.5cal and also M16A4 perhaps. =)

Hehe... Dev, help me something, go teach the trainers how to snipe when you reached the camp. =)


Lol! To all NS trainees, good luck. And for Dev, don't get raped! =P

Mum is in Aussie now despite the proclaimed serious H1N1. Lol! It's so 'serious' till it has a cure which is available. Hmm.. No comments. Will be back on 16th July. Means I'll have my gifts air-transported to me.

Just listened to America's Top 40 on FLY fm just now. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
was on the top of the list. I never knew that AT40 is already 39 years old. WOW!! I'm so outdated! Just installed Plants vs. Zombies and played it just now. Kinda cute and funny game at the same time. Sadly it's just a trial version. Lasted for an hour only. But it was a funny hour. That game needs reflexes and strategy.

Got bored of facebook games. FINALLY! lol.. played hours and hours then out of a sudden, I was like 'Ok, I had enough of this!' Perhaps it'll take sometime before I resume it. let's just hope! =D

Currently listening to Justin Timberlake featuring T.I. - Dead And Gone through FLY fm. Not my PC for the first time. lol! Still like Miss Independent by Ne-yo. Damn nice song!
Ok, fine!! Now I'm listening to UH-Poppin'.

Alright, I better sign off here. I shall sleep now. Tired and gotta wake up early tomorrow. Nightzz all!!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment