Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chemistry Department >> Holiday For Me!!!

Yeap!!! As the title 'speaks', it's holiday for me tomorrow. Reason is, half of my classmates are going to that Department and the other quarter is gonna skip school (I'm one of them). Hehe =D
Alright, back to my review for the first-few-days-of-the-school. Lol! Monday was freaking dull (again & again..). They extended the assembly time AGAIN. This time is for the announcement for the newly elected Prefect's Board. And there they go again, oaths, crap-talking, 'empty'-promises and etc etc. Then, went up to class, and then down again to the hall for Add Maths Workshop with a good and humorous teacher. Taught us several faster methods to answer questions. And its definitely useful as time is a huge factor in answering Add Maths paper. After recess, the Principal wanna see all Form 5 students to have a talk and some words for us all. But she didn't turn up. Instead, the PK HEM had to deliver her words. It stretched up till after school. The only subject that we studied was Moral. How pathetic!

Today, seriously moody in school cause I have some really bad flu. Sneezed more than 100 times in school. Then had about 8 sneezes in a row within 5 secs. Now, as fit as a fiddle!!. Rained the whole day. Started raining at about 8 something till about 5 something in the evening. My school's drainage system is seriously bad. My school is like the new public pool. Water was everywhere. Fortunately, my class was on the top floor. But unfortunately, there's water leaking in my class (got several records of water-leaking in my class). Somehow, it never seemed to be repaired although technicians had fixed it. At least we studied Add Maths, Physics and English.
Better than nothing. But still not good enough!!

Ok, finished listening to AT40. And finally, 3Oh!3 topped the chart this time with Don't Trust Me. Boom Boom Pow by B.E.P. went down to number 4. Lets see how long can 3Oh!3 hold the No.1 position. Currently downloading Nickelback's album titled Dark Horse. Released last year, but I never really hear it over the radio. And I never checked. Just heard it over the radio when I'm on my way back. Listened to If Today Was Your Last Day. Cool song! Must check out this song now. Beautiful vocal and good guitar plays. *2 thumbs up*.
Finally downloaded finish. The album comes with these pictures. Looks COOL!!

Then checked through my stash of pictures and found this!!

Yeap! One Tree Hill!!! It rocks! The main reason is cause it revolves around basketball. How it can affect a person! Season 6 is out on 8TV every Sunday 10p.m. And oh!! Got quite a number of HOT chicks in it! =)

Currently listening to 3Oh!3 - Don't Trust Me. Celebrating their success to top the AT40 list. Way to go!!

Alright, that's all for now. I wanna sleep already. =P Till Then!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment