Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello Old Buddy!!!

Dammit!! 1 week passes really fast. Can't believe it! It's darn fast! This week, got some really good stuff and as well some REAL bad crap going on. Friday was freaking dull. They had some sort of election going on for the Prefects in the assembly venue. They had to go according to form and class! And it's freaking long. I sneaked out of the scene with a few of my friends. And for those who skipped school, nice move. Call me along if wanna skip next time. Lol! Then, got to know that IU Day was called OFF by our very 'good' principal. And rumors were spreading that the principal is going to shut down ICSMKAM. WTH! The main reason that sparked all this was because she saw a Malay name in our Board of Directors list. OMG! Racist B**** (RB, quoted by Huei Xiang) And guess what, she doesn't want any Malays to be in the club anymore if the club is not shutting down. And DEFINITELY no Malays is allowed during the IU Day if the IU Day is approved! And worst still, Interact Club shall not have any Malay members in the future if it is not shut down. Really pisses me off! To my very 'good' principal, F*** Off!!
Ok, back to my title. Just watch Initial D The Movie just now. One of my favourite movie and also that's my first and longest lasting watched anime. The legend AE86! Beautiful drift at those sharp corners.*2 thumbs up*. And not to mention, there are quite a number of awesome cars other than AE86(which is old but gold). They should have released Initial D II The Movie. It shouldn't just stop with the first one.

To Ruben, sorry I can make it for your Birthday party earlier evening. I got home at almost 5. By then, Dev left already.

Back to serious matter (how serious?lol). Got a feeling that school is kinda dull now. Somehow!! Anyone agrees with me? A few subjects had finished its syllabus or upon completion. Then some just got resumed after weeks of day offs (History). Add Maths left another last chapter. Physics, already in the last chapter. Chemistry, left another chapter. Biology got a few more chapters to go. So yeah!! DULL!

Ministry's move to convert the method of teaching Science and Maths to BM is a total idiotic move. I shall not comment any further (a very political issue, a sign of showing off powers by the Ministry, and also to catchy catchy votes for next election). =) No more further comments!!!

If our PM really wants to mark his first 100 days of ruling, I can say that a full year tax waive is the best. Instead of discounts for this and that. Perhaps, spend half of the government's fortune on the needy and for education. That's what I call real mark!


Forgot to listen who topped the chart for AT40. Missed it!! But never mind, they'll repeat it tomorrow on Fly FM. Just gotta listen all over again. Ryan Seacrest is MIA, Adam Lambert & Kris Allen hosted the show. I listen the countdown till number 25. Then offed the radio!! Lol! Should have brought the radio downstairs. (>.<)''

Then again, listening to Mariah Carey - Obsessed. Not bad though! Some rumors over the net saying this song is written towards Eminem. And some say this and that! No comments from me though!!

Alright, I'm signing off here. Nights all.
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment