Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh WTH Another Freaking Dull Monday!!!

First of all, screw our government and the Indonesian government. After all this years, still can't find the solution for haze. I guess all the counter-measure that they've taken is ALL BULLS***. Today's condition is the worst so far for this year. Started of with a cloudy morning, everyone was expecting rain. But it didn't. As the sun rises, thick smoke clouds were beginning to form. As it hit noon, it's darn serious! No joke!! Couldn't even see the row of houses in front of the school. Luckily strong winds blew the smoke clouds or SMOG away. It subsides a little when it's about 2. If situation worsens tomorrow, I guess I'll skip school for until it gets better. John is 100% skipping tomorrow. I'm still on the 50/50 state (to go or not to go)..

Back to my title. As it is written, it's damn dull. They had another long,long, long assembly again. This time is not the Prefects, but it's the Librarians. Damn, must hand over some sorta file to the new leader. Then, some oath making ceremony. Then the Principal(RB) had to lengthen it by her speech on H1N1 again. Oh WOW!! If I'm not wrong, this is her 3rd week mentioning about that every Monday! Grr!!! Hate it!! Come on!...

And oh!! I finally managed to listen to AT40 which finished exactly at 0000hours (12am this morning). I started listening when the countdown was at No.20 till the No.1. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow topped the list again. Great job for holding the title of Number 1 for many weeks already.

Went through my documents and found some pictures. Well, Underworld III Rise Of Lycans. Somehow it's in my PC. I guess it's from Dev when I took the whole movie file from him.


Then found some of the pictures taken during the 40th District Conference.
There are some really Hot CHICKS. Dev, test your eyesight!! I guess this picture is much clearer right??hehe.. =)

Currently listening to Kanye West - Heartless. Oh yeah, about Heartless, there's a cover by Kris Allen. He admitted it on AT40. Sounds very nice. Not so much digital sounds in it. More soothing!! =D
This is the album cover>
Also got it when I took the whole song album from Dev. Thanks again bro!! And oh!! Go check out Dev's blog. He revamped the layout. Looks cool and nice! Good job! As for me, I'll leave it as it is. =) By the way, his CBox is kinda RETARDED now. No offense, but it's kinda slashed into 2.

Alright, I'm signing off here!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lady GaGa's album, The Fame just released recently in Malaysia. Just heard it over 8TV Quickie as they are giving out her album to some lucky ones!!

Till then!! Will make another post as soon as I can!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment