Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vegas!!! Baby!!..

Oooohh yeah!!!

Uhh..I don't mean Las Vegas literally though.
What I meant was>>

Yeap!! This is the VEGAS that I meant.

Cool huh? My new pair of trendy sneakers. My bro bought it, but it didn't fit as its kinda too large for him. So, he passed it to me. Just fit my leg and damn!! It suits well!!

My mum just got back from Aussie. Got loads of CHOCOLATES!!! Yummy!!!
This is some new good stuff!! KitKat Dark Choc!!Damn addictive. Luckily I can control =) Only ate 3 pieces so far. 250g of pure goodness!!!

Back to my weekly review. 3/5 days was freaking hazy. Not to mention the air smells awfully smokey. And its damn HOT!! On the other hand, school is just getting dull and dull. No joke! It's darn DULL! Somehow, there's at least 1 student will skip school everyday. AT LEAST 1. lol. And I'm really gonna screw anybody who tries to play any other game except basketball in the basketball court next week. If its a new or old teacher (usually new teacher will take PJK period), I'll teach him/her what's a basketball court's purpose. Some new teacher brought his F4 students to the court to play futsal. He's lucky cause I don't wanna mess around on that day. Don't let me see him on the basketball court again next week. Or I'll teach him how to play basketball. LMAO! One word, Dumbass.

Saturday's Biology & Chemistry class was kinda tiring. As a matter of fact, it is very tiring. Lol.
It's from 10.30am to 2.30pm. And I slept at 4.30am, woke up at 8am. Was sleepy in the class. Fortunately, Kopiko kept me awake for the whole class. Went out with my dad after tuition and got back at 5.30pm.

Listened to AT40. This time, Ryan Seacrest is back to host the show. Was following the countdown till number 29. Then, left the car and I never on my radio after that (Dumb). Luckily, I can hear it tomorrow again. =)

Currently listening to Kris Allen - Heartless. And also Apologize by Kris Allen. Very nice!! Different version and elements are used for the songs. Far different from the original. Lesser digital sound effects. Stresses more on the vocal. Overall, 9/10. Great effort and good song. Try check out UH - This One (Crying Like A Child) (piano cover)

Alright, I'm signing off now.Till then!!! VEGAS!!!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment