Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh No, It's Monday!!!

Grr!!! Mondays oh Mondays!! Why are you the start of the week? LMAO. Not moody (like Dev on Sunday), not boring too, neither I'm tired. Just feeling a little invisible (lol), neither dead or alive (same as what I posted for my Messenger). School is fine today. They wasted an hour for the assembly. A few students got top 3 for some MSSM games called' petanque' (hope my spelling is right). Wait, what the hell game is that? No idea. Perhaps an exact replication from the throwing marbles game. Then they had some really no-storyline-based sketch. Very dull indeed. Followed by some so called aerobic exercises. As usual, I'll never follow. People don't seem to understand the full body stretch and exercise is it? Start from head to toe. Not start by dancing..and end by dancing? ROFL!!

Teacher gave a story typed essay for us. Oh no!! I suck in story writing. I'm only good at factual writing. Cause it's facts not fiction. Then again there's no teacher for History's double period. I talked crap for almost an hour. Before that, wandered around the school. Then during Biology class, Huei Xiang, Baarath and I were darn tired. It's just out of the blue. Slept off, then woke up, then slept off and woke up again. Teacher, I'm sorry for sleeping partially during the class yea.

Back again to the NS topic, a group of us kinda joked on what if NS isn't just one-term based? What if this year it's 2 or 3 terms. Ok, Dev concluded that first term is normal training. Then next will be brainwashing time!! So let's say the first term you'll be holding M16A4.
Then next term will be....

AK47!!! Muahaha!! Taliban soldier! They'll send you to Afghan. =) All of this was quoted by Dev a.k.a the Mastermind.

I should be sleeping now but just don't feel sleepy yet. I slept at 9pm yesterday, woke up at 3am. Lol.. Slept off again after knowing it's damn early. Woke up at 6. Just nice timing! =)

Gonna finish my Chemistry Lab Report later. Just got the results from Yean Meng. Gonna work on the calculation part. Then, it's done!

Currently listening to UH - Come Back To Me. Just read an article that she's recovered and attended a concert with MIKA. Then, some fans were disappointed as she's not working on her album's promotion. But from my view, she has the ability to judge and think well. Just let her do what she think is right. Lol! Here's the pic.

She's in the middle and next to her is MIKA. I know Dev's thinking something else and he'll probably looking at the other High School girls. Lol. Right Dev?

Anyway, I'm signing off here. Will post as soon as I can. Nights all! *yawns*. Gotta do Chem!! Stay awake!! Lol!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment