Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blue Is Cool But Purple Still Rocks!!

Yeah not to mention, I like blue very much. That's why my previous post is in total BLUE. But yeah Purple still rocks!! Haha..Oh yeah, sorry to my friends who have answered my quiz. It states there I like Blue but actually I like Purple too!! Sorry yeah!! I feel kinda weird after reading my previous post as it just looks too BLUE!! It doesn't match with the black background. Seriously I know that!! Just leave it as it is! It might be a little catchy though.

Check this out>>>
It's a belt bought by my sister from Aussie!! It just looks so cool. More to Hip-hop/Party type of belt. I still find it funky. My all-time favourite belt! Funky yet looks so bad!! Haha!! BAD!!.








It looks cool right??
I'm darn sleepy now. Not sure why. But I guess it's cause I've been on my PC for quite sometime now. Currently listening to Poppin' by Utada Hikaru. Must've been wondering why am I keep hearing to her songs lately? More to addiction huh? Well, her songs are very nice indeed. Poppin' is kinda naughty a little. More towards European style. In fact, there's a part in the song whereby she sang (more to say actually) in British accent. Kinda cool though! but it's only a short verse. Alright, I'll blog more in my bed!! SLEEPING!! haha..Nightzz all
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment