Sunday, June 21, 2009

Last Day 2nd Part!!

Again, it's Sunday night which means there's school tomorrow. Never really like Mondays though! Like the song titled Manic Monday! =) I'll be sleepy throughout the morning though especially on the way to school. =D Having assembly tomorrow. Arghh!! Assembly= waste of time. They should compensate assembly with my sleeping time. Anyone having the same idea or thoughts the same as this? XD

Gonna iron my uniform, put shoe white, then do some Add Maths work before I sleep. I guess it'll be a 1a.m night for me. Then tomorrow, wake up and go to school..Sighz! Anyway, today was OK. Not that dull after all. It's Father's Day. Wishing all the Fathers, Fathers-to-be in the world a Happy Father's Day especially to my dad!! All right, I better start doing my works - or I'll be sleeping even later today.

Listening on Come Back To Me (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel radio Edit), Come Back To Me (Quentin Harris Radio Edit) , Come Back To Me (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Radio Edit) and the original Come Back To Me by Utada Hikaru. I'm comparing between the beats and such. Lyrics are all almost the same. Got some slight changes only. Come Back To Me (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Radio Edit) was featured in the Just Dance compilation album along with other tracks by other artists.Alright signing off here. I'll try to re-post anytime soon. I'll try my best. To all, goodnight!!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment