Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still Stuck On Repeat! Psycho Do As Psycho Is!

Haha yeah!! Psycho is in the house.. I'm the psycho =) I'm still doing my same old routine of exercise. And I don't plan to either slow down nor stop it by any means. It feels so comfortable with me already. It became part of me. I feel incomplete and uneasy when I don't do my workouts. My __th day doing my workout. Still fine. Not dying yet. But I could feel my both arms and abs with a little pain feeling. Can really feel the effects of the workout. Oh Yeah!! Haven't do yet for tonight, I guess I'll be sleeping a little late today to complete the workout before I hit the sack. XD =P

Currently listening to Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence - FYI by Utada Hikaru. This song is originally by Sakamoto Ryuichi. Then, Utada took the piano plays and some of the background sounds and change it with her lyrics and a new beat. Yeah it brings out a more R&B than it originally sounded. It felt like more of a kind of a freestyle song cause it felt very carefree when the song is played. But at the same time the vocal is still remarkable. However, the lyrics are rather short to me though.

Alright I gotta do my workout now, have a good shower after that. Dry my hair. Then zzz-ing time. Nightz all!!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

2 comments:

  1. 4 posts about utada...can i safely say that she is ur favourite female singer?..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yeah. No prob!! =) It's nothing..Just that the songs are very addictive! And I mean Really ADDICTIVE

    ReplyDelete