Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Day!!...

Yeah, It's my last few minutes before my holidays are officially over. For the first time, I kinda felt that this term break is kinda short. Maybe it's because I'm getting lazier. =) Will pass up my Add Maths folio tomorrow (phew). Nightmare is finally over!!!. I should be sleeping now but still having my holidays habit, which is late nights. Can't help it!! Still feeling fresh! Argh! Get over with Peng Hooi. GO AND SLEEP!! Gee! I wish I could though! Still got some final touch up work for my Moral folio. Perhaps, I'm the slowest one to complete it. Again, cause I don't find the importance of doing it! (>.<).

Well, currently listening to Apple & Cinnamon. Signing off here. I might not be able to post this frequent anymore but I'll try my best. Nights all! I'll also try to sleep as early as I can so that I won't be late for my first day of school reopening.
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment