Saturday, June 13, 2009

Endless Nights!!!..

Yeah, as the title speaks for itself, I've been sleeping at really odd hours lately. Counting the hours of sleep is just barely 6 hours a day. Maybe 3-5 hours a day, but I don't feel tired or sleepy. Just fine for me. And finally!!! My Add Maths folio is done! Gosh!! It felt like years to complete it. I'll go bind it tomorrow. Then, I might have a goodnight sleep before school reopens. After all, I'm still human. I need rest!! My Mp3 got screwed up. I don't know what happened. It just can't on. But will function if the USB is plugged to my PC. I planned to put in all Utada Hikaru's song from her new album into it. But the timing can't be any better! Argh!!

Currently listening to Me Muero. I don't know, but Utada Hikaru's song is being played in my head even when I'm outside. Sometimes, before I sleep, it still swirls around my head. Like a player is in my head. AND I like it. Haha!! it's cool =) Finally, I watched Channel V's Spotlight Artist of the month JUNE who is UTADA HIKARU!! Thanks to Zhi Yuin!! Thanks a lot!! Read some comments on Channel V's website. Quite a number of the comments-leaver(her fans) find her very kawaii (cute in Japanese). Well, I do find her very cute though especially when she's talking. But mostly is when she's recording herself with a video camera, she laughs a lot. Very kinky or something like that. Lol!! Alright, signing off here!! Nigths all!!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment