Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekends!! Time,Time & Time. Come to Me!!

Yes! Finally! It's weekends, people. Never felt weekends so close to me till recently. Damn lazy to get out of my house. Seems very comfy inside than the outside. Hehe.. But there's always a place for outdoor games though. Might be going for paint-balling tomorrow. Hopefully I can arrange transport to TT Sports Park in Subang Jaya cause my parents are going out and coming back at about 5. By then, it's too late. Sighz!!.. Really wanted to go for paint-balling as the previous one that I was about to go got canceled I guess. It was previously postponed from January to March. Then, no reply anymore from the Rotary Club! WTH man! I really really want to go for this one regardless what are the obstacles.

Then again, I never realised that it's been almost a week since my previous post. It's like WOW! Time really flies real fast. Results for my exam was okay. My average marks had went up by about 5 points. More effort needs to be added. I would rate this exam results as satisfactory only. Still not good enough.

Finally I managed to use the MP3 player in my blog page. I installed it and added with MP3 URL but failed cause it's not a song URL, but it's a video URL. LMAO! But hey! At least I know how to use it now. =) Had a couple of choices but I chose Apple & Cinnamon. Enjoy it while in my blog page. =D

Not bad for a post after my previous huh! This week was rather OK. Not much of studies as we got our subjects result. Kinda lazy for a moment in this week (don't ask me why and when). Still manage to pull through. Got interviewed by a local district officer from another school. Purposed to re-assess the marks given by our teachers for the languages. I got picked by my EST teacher to be re-assessed. Oh yeah, it's for English though. Dev and I got picked along with a few other students from other classes. She asked a few random questions like, How do you find this school?, Is this school a conducive place to study?, Do the facilities in this school like LCDs and such needs to be upgraded? I gave back random answers as well (lol). Actually I have no comments about that. =) Then, she wants me to discuss on any topic of my choice. I spoke on the latest issue on Malaysian education system whereby all Form 5 students sitting for SPM examination can only take a maximum of 10 subjects. I was agreeing on that matter. Stating that there's no use scoring A's in over 20 subjects when it won't be beneficial to us later on in our life. Then, after bla...bla..bla.. facts and opinions. She agreed with me, wished me all the best in my SPM. And commented that my speech is fluent and I have good thoughts. Thank you was all I replied though! Haha...It happened on Friday though! I bet Dev and I had fun talking our so-called 'grandmother' stories. He mentioned on pollution in Malaysia. Despite all the nervousness crap before the assessment. It was fun!! =)

I guess that's all for today. I'll be posting another tomorrow though. I browsed through some fan pages on Utada Hikaru and found some really nice edited pictures.Not bad huh! Signing off here!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment