Saturday, June 13, 2009

Still Awake!!

Yes yes yes!! I'm awake. And it's 2.50 am. I don't feel sleepy nor tired. Just felt like, ' Ok, go for another blog', so here am I blogging again. Gosh!! time flies, by tomorrow, school will reopen. Still feel the chills of it. Not really prepared though. That's why I'm staying up late to finish all the school work cause I never touched on anything on the first week of holidays. Just started on the second week. And here I am, still stuck with work. But hey, we need to take breaks. Blogging is quite good to be the BREAK to break. Huh? Forget it! Oh yeah, forgot to mention in my previous post, my nose bleed yesterday before I went to bed. Initially, I thought that it was just my normal nose discharges but it felt like something different. I didn't really bothered about it. Until a few drops of blood was spotted on my hand. It was dark cause the lights were off (duh!!) but if it's normal nose discharges, it'll be colourless ( the fluid thingy) but that few drops were dark in colour. To please my curiosity, I went to the bathroom with the lights on. WTH!! was my first few words. I kept blowing it out and more just came out. Like non-stop. Then moments later, it stopped. I don't know how it started and how it ended, but I'm glad that it doesn't bleeds anymore today and I do hope it'll never bleed again. I'm not afraid of blood, just hate to see my own blood cause it's supposed to be inside me not outside of me!! Just don't like to see my own blood. After that, I had to wash my toilet cause blood stains were everywhere. Looks like some sort of crime scene in my toilet though. Smell of blood still is on my fingers though. No pictures on it though cause it happened too fast and by the way it's bloody, 18PL haha..!!

I do have some pics though. Check out the comparisons.
This is Utada Hikaru when she's 16 recording her best-selling album, First Love




Then this is her now, 26 (10 years later..duh!) recording her second official English album, This Is The One. Looks so much difference? The most obvious change is her looks and her hairstyle.








Alright that's all for now. And oh, I'm listening to Taking My Money Back now. Nightz all
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment