Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ouch!!!!! That Hurts!!


Yeah yeah!! It definitely hurts especially when you're training and you cut your own skin accidentally. That is what exactly happened to me moments ago. Gosh!! I couldn't feel anything till BLOOD started to drip out. OK, this is how I cut myself. Started with my staff training again. The staff was being held by my right hand. Then, I went on 200 random air-slashes at high speed to test my arm's capabilities. Ironically, I slashed my right-leg on the 100th slash which caused a 3 cm cut on my leg. But, I still went on for another 100 slashes..Only to feel the pain moments after I've finished it. The wound burns and it definitely HURTS!!Well that's how the wound looks like after the blood has clot. It's my leg!! but now, the pain has gone. It seemed to be long but I have over exaggerate it. The whole pain thing is not longer than 2-3 minutes. Haha!!

Oh yeah, recently I've been quite into Underworld's movies. It started off when I took the Underworld III : Rise of The Lycans. Then, I went on to watch Underworld II : Evolution. Now, I'm looking for the first Underworld. Anyone has it?? I've watched all of it actually. But not the third one. Since the story of the third Underworld happens way before the first & second Underworld, I planned to watch all over again! Currently on the verge of completing my last few binding works for my Moral Folio! Late huh! I know. But just I don't find the point of doing so? That's what caused the delay. Add Maths folio is also upon completion. Left only Part 3 undone!!
I'll have plenty of time tomorrow, since there's no tuition or classes, will use the opportunity to finish Add Maths folio first as I do find the IMPORTANCE of doing it than doing Moral folio! Anyone agrees with me? Will be updating my blog with another blog later!!!
Chiaoxx!!

-Peng Hooi-


No comments:

Post a Comment