Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekends!! It's Been Awhile!


Yeah! It's seriously felt very very long 5 days. A lot happened this week. Got no idea where should I start. Maybe it's cause the *boom* news is on Friday whereby Michael Joseph Jackson, The King of Pop had passed away. Heard it over FLY fm at about almost 6.10 am. Actually, I never offed my radio since the day before. =) Woke up at about 5.55 am to catch the The FLY fm's Pagi Show. The a person (first caller) called in and asked the radio DJs to confirm the SMS he received from his friend stating that MJ had an heart-attack. Phat Fabes went online to check out for him. Only to know that MJ had passed away moments ago. It's amazing how fast news can spread with Internet huh!. Phat Fabes was the damn moody cause he's a big fan of MJ. Sent an SMS to Dev after that, knowing that he won't be asleep at that time. Lol! Another major news is on the death of Farrah Fawcett (one of the old Charlie's Angels). MJ and FF died on the same day.

Ok! Back to myself. Lol! Report Card's Day was on Friday. Overall is BORING! Seriously that occasion collaborated with the School's Corporation Day. Just makes it more dull! Spent about half an hour in the assembly venue to hear announcements and some speeches which was superbly dull. Kinda pissed off with the whole thing, my friends and I went loitering around the school. I was looking for En Ahmad, my Physics teacher to hand in my Physics PEKA. One of the earliest though! =) Then failed cause he's not around his work station in the Physics Lab. Then went up to class. Right after that, there's an announcement saying that all parents and students can go up to their respective classes to collect the report card. WTH!! A lot of food stalls. Yeah, FOOD!!! Saw some of my friends bought some 'nasi lemak' and eating in front of me. Lol! So-called 'good' friends huh. Lol! Just a joke though! No offence. =D But I wasn't really into food at that time. More to handing in my PEKAs. Then, Sasveen, Harveen and John wanted to photocopy my PEKA. lol. Alright! I don't mind though. But for that, they gotta follow me to track En Ahmad. Finally, manage to find him in his work station. Handed in and he'll check it soon. I gotta check out the notice board if I need to do any corrections. Went back up, it was my dad's turn to take the card. I kinda rushed in, making myself look like a little fool. LMAO. Teacher's comment on me was just average. My science subjects are not bad but not very good as well. Just average! And gotta work on my Moral (the only subject which I've failed) ROFL. Went straight back home after that. Reached home at about 10 something. On the radio (FLY fm), the song was Beat It by MJ. And oh I heard Beat It for about 5 times today.

Kinda long huh. Ok, I'll keep some to blog tomorrow. Currently listening to Utada Hikaru - Taking My Money Back. Talking about her, got an edited video of her tour in the States. Also, she's performing for Evangelion 2.0. If the speculation and rumour is correct then Hikki is preparing to release “9 Sai no Omoide” on the 21st August (sources from Utadanet.com). But there's still no reply from her. I'll just leave that topic then. Oh yeah, finally heard her English single, Come Back To Me from the album This Is The One on MIX fm. Thanks MIX fm. I was hoping that FLY fm would play it first. But MIX played it first. Heard it on Thursday. I'm planning to call in to request a song tomorrow. But I did request through the net for the 'Must Have Music' and 'Music I Like' shows. Check it out for me!!!

Alright, that's all for this time. Will post another tomorrow. Till then, goodnight! I shall sleep better. =) Again, MJ's work throughout the years shall not be forgotten. Memorial to THE KING OF POP!

Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment