Monday, June 8, 2009

Late Night Again!!


It's currently 12.30 am. I should be sleeping soon though cause I have my Add maths & Maths classes tomorrow. But still, just wanna give a last post before I hit the sack. I was looking through my pile of stuffs or I should call it a pile of 'rubbish'!! Guess what I've found? An egg! Lol!! Not a real one but it's a tool as it is also a paper cutter. Tried using it but somehow it can get stuck easily. But the egg is always upright!! I shall name it the Upright Egg! My hand is behind cause the background is pure white. If any picture taken, the egg will blend in well with the background. How I got it?
It's like a free gift with the purchase of tissue boxes I guess.
Not really sure about it. Don't ask me what's the picture on the egg all about cause I'm not sure too.

Currently hearing Dirty Desire by Utada Hikaru. It's more like a clubbing song and as well towards R&B type. Really liked it. No doubt the title of song is really DIRTY DESIRE! yeah Dirty as it speaks. Lol! Nights all!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment