Monday, June 8, 2009

Hardworking Vs Craziness!!

The title speaks for itself though..haha. I believe that we won't be either hardworking or crazy all the time. Lol! Just created my new routine which is everyday before AND after sleep I'll do 30 push-ups, 30 sit-ups, 45 secs hand-stand, 60 secs bridge, 100 punches, and 5 minutes staff training. Crazy or hardworking, what you observe is what you'll perceive. Different people would have different perception. Weird! Like why staff? Mainly cause my friends at school started to have their choices of defence weapons. So, I was like..What's mine then? The timing was great as when I was thinking bout' it, I saw a staff about more than a metre. So yeah..I'm beginning to master it!! Keep a distance now!! Lol!! Started off with wounds on my skin and some marks here and there as the ends of the staff is quite sharp. OUCH!! After that, pain is less felt by me, I believe that there's a high possibility that it's because I felt too much of it already. Then again, back to songs..

Utada Hikaru's previous album, Heart Station was not bad after all, in fact the songs is very nice and it rocks..but somehow the sales wasn't that good! I wonder why? One of the cutest song is Boku Wa Kuma (I'm a Bear). Written by her as well!! The video is DARN CUTE!! But anyways, her new English album still rocks above all..!! I don't know this is the n-th (n=unknown number) I'm saying it..but please do check out her new songs. No regrets..SERIOUSLY!!!
Alright, signing off here..
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

1 comment:

  1. what is the weapon which has a sharp end you talking bout? o.O

    ReplyDelete