Thursday, June 11, 2009

Funny? Weird? Part & Puzzle of Life!!

Yeah!! guess what? Today is very mixed for me. Lets go to funny stuffs first. Dev just go his 'cherries' popped cause he got attracted to the application in Facebook and immediately becoming a real joke of the day. And uhh... he's the JOKE. =) for more info, go check out his blog page .

Oh yeah, just because he wanted to post a comment in my blog, my blog page became another joke. Click on the previous link to check it out as well. Today was kinda cool. Angie dropped by to take some songs. Ended up choosing to many, I gotta transfer into her Mp3 player after she left for her tuition. Then, I gotta pass her Mp3 to Dashenee, so that she'll pass it to Angie. But the whole transfer songs thing was fun cause I managed to hear some songs that I don't listen to even if I have them. Therefore, thanks Angie!!

What do we have next? Oh yeah to reply Dev's comment on my previous post, this will be my 5th post on Utada Hikaru's latest English album, This Is The One. Even Zhi Yuin herself also do have likings on her song, Come Back To Me. Ironically, I'm listening to it right now! Haha!!! Come Back To Me is in fact her lead single in this album. The music video is quite nice though>> Can watch it in the link in my earlier posts. Well, she did explained on why is her album entitled This Is The One which has it's name nothing in common with Come Back To Me. The title of her album is actually based on another song which is This One (Crying Like A Child). However, her favourite song of the whole album is Me Muero which was defined as something like I'm dying or physically & emotionally unstable in Spanish. But, the favourite song among her fans is Apple & Cinnamon. Weird as it sounds but this is the true fact. In fact, she was the one who informed about this. For me, I like the whole album as it is. The album is kinda balanced in terms of the presence of different genre of music or quite balanced elements. There's On & On which is the so-called club-iest song, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence - FYI which is the R&B-ish, This One (Crying Like A Child) which is the ballad but with a bit of Rock/Pop-ish. It's very nice indeed. Carries very deep meaning and some songs do carry good storyline like Taking My Money Back which is based on a point of view of a girl with a so-called pimp-like boyfriend and what she does after she realises that he's using her. Highly recommended album. A real deal indeed!

Alright back to me again, I guess I'm staying up quite...more likely to be VERY late to finish up my Add Maths folio cause it turned out that I have some slight error. Needs to be corrected...duh!! So yeah! It's late now, so Goodnight to all.
Chiaoxx.

-Peng Hooi-

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha......well,apparently...ZY says tht she found out about Utada 1st.....sooo....:P....
    wait...why "even ZY"...."even"....bro.....wan kena kick izzit?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh..apparently, I'm her fan since..I'm standard 6..so yeah..but about this new album, she saw in channel V first..i got no astro..DUH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what does the 'even' mean actually? EVEN i leave a comment here, and finally EVEN u got a cbox :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then start chatting in the cbox. Ok, ZY, you did not add Utada Hikaru's song b4 June right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha..if you found out about her album b4 June..then You are first..Coz I found out about it on 31st May!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously......Whoever "so-called" found out about it 1st...BIG FRIGGIN DEAL....u wan a cookie ah?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha..bugger..lol.!! Dev..you started it first k. Lol!! Cookie..??nah?? cherries to be popped..ok??wait..!! what?nvm..let others who did it to pop it again..lol

    ReplyDelete