Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oh No!!!

Just received a message stating that tomorrow's paint-ball game has been canceled due to lack of attendance. Sighz! Crap man! Really wanna go. (>.<)' Then, another dull day ahead. Maybe I'll do some of my Add Maths work. WTH!! Can't sleep now already. Grr! Never mind then. Perhaps, I can go with my schoolmates after SPM. Zhi Yuin will definitely look forward to this. Dev, John, Baarath, Huei Xiang..They'll also will find it interesting>>Paint-ball.

Forgot to mention in my previous post that I just cut my hair. Kinda short and weird now. Gonna get some really 'nice' comments on Monday. Today's Biology tuition class was just purely funny while filled with awkward moments. Wanna know why? Cause it's Reproduction chapter. Guess what we learnt? lol! Teacher Freddy kept denying that he knows a lot about it but while in class he demo-ed whatever he said he don't know. LOL!! It was damn funny!!

Currently listening to Come Back To Me. Alright signing off here since there's no point thinking about the canceled plan. Sleep will be much better. Isn't it? =) Nights all!!
Chiaoxx

-Peng Hooi-

No comments:

Post a Comment